Candidates Services & Career Planning
Every day we work to place the right candidate in the right position with the right company. More than that, we seek out the impact players – the top 20% of candidates who make a significant impact on business – and introduce them to the companies who will value their abilities, energy and passion.
If you are an impact player, we are ready to help you make your next career move.
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that, our recruiters focus on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry.
All fees are paid by the employer. There is NO FEE to you.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interview Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Negotiating Salary. Let us help you negotiate a complete offer that benefits you and the company for the long haul.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Relocation Assistance & Tools
In addition to the comprehensive relocation services we offer to companies, we provide extended services to candidates that we place at no cost, including address change notification and assistance in finding temporary corporate housing or home rentals. We also offer a host of relocation calculators and tools.